I’m currently obsessed with these. They make a fantastic evening snack or add a nice crunch to a salad. They are extremely simple and easily adaptable.
- 1 large zucchini and/or 1 large eggplant
- coconut oil
- dried herbs of choice: I like parsley, thyme, dill, rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- lightly grease baking sheet with coconut oil
- sprinkle salt, pepper, and herbs on oil
- Slice the vegetables into thin rounds
- lay flat on baking sheet
- spread a light layer of coconut oil on each round
- sprinkle with salt, pepper, and herbs
- bake for 40 minutes, flipping the chips half way through
- allow to cool and then chow down.