Ya’ll know I love smoothies! I have a green smoothie most mornings. They are refreshing, nourishing, and dang tasty. Green smoothies are my staple smoothie but lately I’ve been wanting to mix it up a little. Like today, I got back from a fast 15 miler and was in the mood for something sexy (to drink).
So, in a moment of inspiration, I whipped up a little somethin’-somethin’ out of my comfort zone and boy was a I glad I did. I drank this in the bathtub with lots of lavendary bubbles. Talk about bliss.
- a scoop plant based protein (I just happened to have this sample from iherb that I used but you could also just use straight hemp and spice it up)
- 1 spoonful almond butter
- spoonful of carob powder
- packet stevia or a squeeze of agave
- A few handfuls of ice
- water to your liking (I like mine thick so I add a little bit of water at a time)
- I like to chop the ice in the blender first
- Put it all in and blend it all up!