Well if this won’t put a little fire in your morning, I don’t know what will. She-ninja coffee is my version of Bullet-Proof Coffee. It can be made with regular coffee (organic of course), Herbal Coffee, Tea, or Swiss Water decaf coffee. Really, whatever floats your boat.
The idea is that you replace breakfast with this blend on your low-carb days. If you’re following my meal plans, you know I use a system of carbohydrate cycling to help the body utilize fat stores as energy while still enjoying delicious high carb plant based foods on my “regular” and “feast” days.
Enjoy, my She-Ninja Friends!
- 1 3/4 cup brewed coffee (decaf or regular, or your dandelion tea)
- 1/2 cup Full Fat Coconut milk from a can
- 2 tablespoon almond butter or Peanut Butter
- 10 grams cacao butter (about 4-5 wafers)
- 1/2 scoop vanilla VEGA protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
- Blend all ingredients in a blender and reheat on the stove if you prefer it hot. You can also add in 1-2 cups of ice to make a chilled smoothie like beverage!